December 06, 2013

The 90's Tag!

I just watched this video from Zoella's channel and I thought it would be a fun idea.


1. Favourite Disney Film?I LOVED (and i still do) Peter Pan and Mulan. Definitely the best Disney movies ever!

2. Favourite Music Artist?I didn't really listen a lot of music, but I loved the Spice Girls.
3. Favourite Candy/Sweeties?All kinds of sweets! but i really really loved Push Pops and Baby Bottle Pops!
4. Favourite Game (Board Game, School Game etc)Me and my best friend used to play with the little Cartoon Network characters toys that came inside the Kinder Surprise eggs, and pretend they went to restaurants and houses that we built with the Jenga wooden blocks. (does anybody remember Jenga?). Also i remember my cousin and i loved to play Mario Bros every days. I was pretty obsessed with my Tamagotchi too!
5. Favourite McDonalds Happy Meal Toy?
probably Furby lol
6. Favourite Book?
I had a big book about all the Disney stories, and my favourite one was Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan!
7. Favourite Clothing Store?
I didn't really was into fashion and stuff, but i really loved all clothes with some Disney character on it or Barbie.
8. Favourite NickJnr Show?
Hey Arnold, SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocket Power, and my favourite one: Rugrats!
9. What would you watch when you got home from school?
Probably Barney & friends, Teletubbies or Rugrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment