January 04, 2014

New Girl

I've heard many people talking about how awesome New Girl is. I have to admit that I've never seen that show before... until now. Why on earth did I have to decide to watch it? Because I AM OBSESSED RIGHT NOW. I can't remember the last time I laughed my ass out watching a tv show. I love Jess, she's hilarious! She just doesn't care about what people think about her, she doesn't care being so weird. Last three days I have been sitting in front of my computer, watching all the episodes and I just can't stop.
Second thing I love about Zoey Deschanel's character Jess, is her style. I love her clothes. I love how she wears polka dots, strips, cute bows and bright colours.
How to dress like New Girls's Jess. Image taken from HelloGiggles.
What do you guys think about this show? If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend you to go watch it right now!

6 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute
    lots of love for you:)
    http://www.urbanconcourse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :D

    Such a cute post, you are so artistic!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to watch this show, but you really convinced me..hehe! The clothes in the picture are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really watch this show (I don't know if I can get it way out here) but I'm a big fan of Zooey. Her style is always so cute and her hair is a lot like mine, and I love her wit. she is a huge inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete