December 21, 2012

Christmas traditions

It's 21/12/12, aren't we supposed to die or something..? lol. Anyway, down below there's a picture of my Christmas tree. Just four days left for Christmas YAY! Tomorrow morning me, my brother, mum and dad are going to the mountains. We have a holiday home there and also there's where my grandparents live. On 24th night we'll be heading for their house to celebrate and my cousins, aunts and uncles are going too. We are such a massive family so it'll be so much fun! In our tradition, we open our presents on Christmas eve which I'm pretty sure that most people would be surprised because they'd open them in 25th morning. We'll take some festive food, such as sugar coated peanuts, pudding, chocolates and some other treats that mum and dad were given by their work.


Is this a different way to celebrate Christmas from yours? What will you guys do for Christmas?
xx

7 comments:

  1. Cute photo!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we dont have any end of world! yeah! :d nice christmas tree :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So different to my day! Interesting to hear though! What do you do on Christmas Day?
    Lovely blog!
    Beckie x
    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for christmas, your tree looks so cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful red Christmas tree!!!
    My one is a very little.

    akiko
    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont really do anything on the 24th.. but on the 25th i celebrate at my grannys house.. merry xmas..xx

    ReplyDelete